Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend Coming

With the weekend coming up, I probably wont be posting (as per usual), but I want some feed back from you other bloggers. Is there anything in particular you would like to see on this blog? Would you like more gold making tips, tanking tips, shared experiences?

Any feedback will be appreciated. Feel free to leave your suggestions in comment form or E-Mail me.

I plan on doing some more leveling with the fiance tonight and during the day tommorow. I just got her another pet which makes 25 for her. We also started the Sprite Darter quest line so that she can add that one to the collection. As is stands now, I am at 41 pets and still need 9 more for the 50 pet achievement and the skunk. I have no clue how I would ever be able to get to 75 without VERY luck drops (assuming I would even want to farm for additional pets).

We are currently sitting at 62 and still running around Hellfire. She doesnt like the zone, so we will probably be moving to zangarmarsh VERY shortly. She is making very nice progress on her resto druid despite the fact that she loves Healing Touch a bit too much. She is actually one of the few druids who I have seen make perfect use of tranquility when it was needed. Here is hoping to a swift trip through Outlands so that we can start on the far better content in Northrend.

My plan is to do one of the started zones there with her with my Pally and one with my own resto Druid. Then from there I will decide who gets leveled to 80 next. I am leaning towards the Druid, but have not made an official decision.

1 comment:

Fish said...

As you seem the foremost warrior expert, I'd like to see some posts on warrior leveling. I have an Orc warrior stuck at 62 because leveling without any kind of self heal is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS! I guess I could just suck it up and carry big stacks of potions, but there has to be a better way. . .