Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, the weekend has come and gone again. As always, it was much too short and I certainly didn't get all of the WoW related stuff I wanted done finished.

As in my previous post, my entire raiding weekend got completly screwed. I got saved to a cleared Archavon 25, and couldnt manage to get into a Naxx 25 at all. It seemes that all groups are always looking for a healer or some DPS for Naxx. Good thing I am bringing up my healer next I suppose.

Much of the weekend was actually spent running Heroics and doing dailies. I did all of my Hodir Dailies, Kaluak Dailies, the cooking daily, and usually some of the Ice Crown Dailies as well. I really dont mind doing them as it nets me a decent chunk of cash and get me rep towards something I want.

As far as Heroics go, I ran the same two instances twice a piece. These consisted of Utgarrde Keep and the Culling of Stratholme. As always, Utgarrde Keep was a complete cake walk. We one shotted everything both days. I rather enjoyed CoS. The first time thru was my first time completing the instance. It is a pretty fun instance, and one where the healers especially need to be on their toes.

Our second time in there I got the Culling of Time achievement and the Bronze Drake!

Over the weekend, I also got to exalted with the Argent Crusade, which means I am now Darraxus the Argent Champion. This probably isnt a huge deal to a lot of people, but my only other title is Private from some old school PvP. On a side note, I ran Strat dead once more with no luck with the mount dropping. Despite the fact that I can run the whole thing in less than 15 minutes, I just cant bring myself to do it more than once for some reason.

Tonight I will be playing a bit which will probably consist of doing my dailies, followed by possibly trying to unlock the Ebon Blade Quarter master. It kinda sucks that I actually have to do a quest line to unlock the damn guy. For anyone who stopped questing at 80, I would recommend starting it up again. There are such epic questlines and they deserve to be seen. One in Icecrown involves you looking for help for a fallen crusader who has become plagued. You go to Remulos, Alexsztraza (sp?), and Adal to try and find him a cure.

Anyways, hope you guys got fat loot and had lots of fun this weekend.

6 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

Dude, you misspelled phat. But yeah I need to unlock the Ebon Blade QM as well for my DK. Currently championing Wyrmrest but they only have some tanking gear but the Ebon Blade has some PHAT dps purple boots(me thinks) I'd like to get.

Darraxus said...

I wonder how long the questline is? I dont really want it to take all damn day. I got most of my other factions I can champion to exalted now im working on Kirin Tor just to be working on it 0_0. Is there and Alliance Vanguard Tabard anywhere?

Ironhelm said...

Darraxus, if some of us slacked and slothed on rep grinding Wyrmrest and Argent Crusade - about how long will it take to get to Revered?! I'm 78 now and while I will knuckle down and git her dun, I'm wondering how long it takes. Are we talking weeks, here?! Did you do it mostly wearing the tabbard or mostly doing the dailies? (And as far as I have found, there be no tabard for Alliance Vanguard so far as I have seen.)

Darraxus said...

I did all the quests in Dragonblight, but I never actually did the dailies for rep. I got it from the tabard as I was running lots of heroics. The tabarad is easy mode and you should get to revered in no time.

Kinzlayer said...

While there are no tabard for either the Alliance Vanguard or the Horde Expedition, any heroics (or lvl 80) dungeons ran while not wearing any of the other faction tabards will net you rep with the Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition.

Best World of Warcraft Gold Guide said...

great post man :)